Monday, January 28, 2008

I Really Need a Vacation

I don't really care where I go, I can just feel myself becoming less and less interested in...well, anything. It's not that I'm apathetic, I really want something big and good and fun to happen, I just feel like I'm looking for it too much and I want to go somewhere where I'm not worried about work or family or girl failure. I want to lie on a beach with a beautiful lady in a one piece. I think this situation would be ideal. I need a few weeks of careless relaxing with a beautiful woman. Which brings me to my next point. Girls always look better in one pieces. Rarely do I look at a girl in a bikkini and think "Wow." I think it's probably because a bikkini highlights a girl's abdomen and, well, lets just say most girls aren't strong there (I know I'm not a girl, but I'm not strong in the belly either, good thing there's no men's bikkinis).

This might sound silly, but I wish sometimes that I had no school work to do. It really feels like school is a hinderence to my learning. School is a HUGE chore and if I had time, I'd totally learn more. I'd ACTUALLY read stuff I want to and actually be educated by it. I'd spend more time with friends and have more time to make new ones so that I can work on some of my social deficiencies. I'd learn the guitar (which reminds me, I need to go sign up for REAL lessons, god help all of us). I'd develop my cooking. I'd write a great screenplay. And I then have a marketable talent which would lead me to a career. Tell me why I pay so much for this "enriching" experience? After all the pain and stuff I've been through throughout my college years, I definately don't think going to school is worth it in a practical sense. I mean, sure the piece of paper is necessary because you really can't work without a college diploma anymore, but really! I think the most telling thing is how happy I am when a class is cancelled. Really, when my teacher cancelled STATS class last week, I was over the moon. It made my day. My family pays over 40, 000 dollars a year for me to be in school and I'm happy when I DON'T get what I paid for. I think that tells the whole story.

Thing I'm Thankful For: I'm thankful for my friends. I started out with none. Now I have many. And eventhough I hate this experience of going to school, I'm really glad you're here to help me through. Thank you for sticking by me even when I seem distant, mean, sad, unfriendly, and all the bad things I know I can be sometimes. I'm blessed to have you around and am truly thankful for you.

If you know a beautiful girl who'd be willing to go on a beach vacay with me, let me know. (We're talking outer-beauty here too, none of this inner-beauty crap). Well, OK, I want her to be perfect. Inner-beauty preferred as well. Remeber the one-piece. Thanks.

No comments: