Thursday, January 10, 2008

Whatever, I'm Over It.

So, I couldn't sleep at all last night..too much thinking as usual...and I got up in a pretty apethetic mood this morning. I think this is the first day since my days in Boston in which I didn't participate in class. I think I probably said a total of 15 words in 4 hours. Yikes. Sometimes I just dislike class so much. And its really not the professor's fault. Truly, sometimes the most important variable in determinng a good class is the other students. I guess this is to say I mostly dislike the other students in my classes. They're such bullshitters sometimes! They inflect their voices like they're saying something important, like they're acting or something, and they try to use the biggest words they can think of. What a bunch of dorks.

If i hear one more response that takes up more than 15 seconds, I'm going to throw my text books at someone's forhead. What the heck, let's just make a rule, right here, right now in my blog. If you give a response in class longer than 15 seconds, I'm allowed to cause minor bodily harm to you. More if you have stupid looking facial hair (whats with college kids and dumb facial hair!? Am I the only one who notices this!? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!). We'll just call this the 15 seconds rule. Good.

Also, the Mavericks pistol whipped the Pistons last night. Sometimes its good to be alive.

Speaking of basketball, my recent performances at the IM buidling have been quite poor. I'm not shooting well and right now I can jump about as well as a woman with breast impants. I used to be able to sizzle out there, and its just not happening right now. For the girls that read my blog, this might seem immaterial, but playing poorly at sports is emasculating.

I'll end this post with a quote from dinner last night.

"I just want to be treated like a princess."
-Me, when describing why I'd rather be in a sorority than a fraternity.

2 comments:

Big Blog Collection said...

Interesting blog. We invite you to list it on our blog directory bigblogcollection.blogspot.com

Be one of the first to list your blog

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with wanting to be treated like a Princess.

I agree with the 15 second rule. I also hate when one person says something and everyone else agrees just so they can participate. e.g.

Guy 1: I think Voltaire was arrogant
Prof: Why's that?
Guy 1: Because he used such inflated language.
Girl: Yea, like, he made fun of Descartes.
Guy 2: (with weird facial hair) Yea Voltaire was a bastard.
Me: VOLTAIRE WAS A CRITIC! If he wasn't tearing someone apart with his biting and WITTY comments no one would bother reading him because NO ONE WOULD CARE!!!
Guy 2: Uh yea, I was just gonna say what she said
Girl: Yea like, he's like the Stephen Colbert of the times...
Me: *Rolls Eyes*

I hate college.