Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jessica Simpson = The Devil

So, as you may or may not know, Jessica Simpson is currently dating Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo (whom I've talked to on the phone, for real!). Anyway, the week before the biggest Cowboys game in 15 years, Tony decides to go on a little side trip to Mexico with Ms. Simpson. The result? Cowboys lose...and are now out of the playoffs thanks to New York. This sucks.

Does anyone else notice how Jessica Simpson sucks the life out of anyone she dates? Where the hell is Nick Lachey? (If you just asked yourself "Who is Nick Lachey?" you just proved my point). John Mayer hasn't played a single good note since dating this talent-sucking vampire and now Tony Romo loses this game. I know one thing, I'm NEVER dating Jessica Simpson... I prefer to be a succsfull human being, thanks in no part to her. Yech!

On another note, does anyone notice the increase in PDA around Ann Arbor these days? I can't sit at a bus stop without a makeout session occurring before me. I think in the future, the government will have to issue invisible fence collars for dogs around people necks, designed to go off if they get too close to each other in public. I'm really sick of seeing this much "love." Please stop...for my sanity. Otherwise, if I see you kissing hardcore in public without regard for me and other good citizens, I will make a public display that'll include me pointing at you and yelling:

"Oh, ew! Look! Look! They're making out! How grosss is this!? Oh, I hate it when ugly people make out!"

So, watch it.

No comments: