Friday, January 4, 2008

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

First off, not that they need it in a blog, but major props to the University of Kansas Jayhawk football team. To think between Arizona State (my parents alma mater), Michigan (my school), and KU (my stepmom's school) that the Jayhawks would have had the best football season is mindboggling. Its almost too much. My money's on Georgia next year.

In other sports news I'm out of shape and thus play a mighty poor game of basketball. I need to go on a Rocky-esque training regiment just to get in shape for IM season. Anyone wanna be my Mickey?

I had my first STATS class today. And it was my first experience with the clicker thingy (the Qwizdom). I hope its the beginning of a beautiful friendship, if not love affair. I really want to hack into the professor's lesson plans and redo the clicker questions to something like: Are you wearing A) Briefs B) Boxers C) Comando? Its not perfect. I mean, whaddya do if you're wearing Boxer-briefs? Clearly it needs tweaking.

Did I mention I get to watch Food Network in class!?

No comments: