Sunday, February 3, 2008

So, I Guess I'm a Wild Child Now...

I drank my bi-annual cup of beer last night. And I remembered the minute it hit my tounge why I only drink non-wine alcohol only twice a year. Seriously, people, why beer? It sucks. It's like fizzy horse pee. Yech! Why can't it be cool to drink something good, like orange flavored Stewart's pop or taro flavored bubble tea? Did somebody say bubble tea pong? You like it. No. You love it! If someone wants to challenge me in a bubble tea pong tournament, I'll take you on. Booyah.

In other news, I got published in the Daily for the first time, cut my hand on a chain-link fence, ate my first BTB churro (the jury's still out on them...), and celebrated Gentz's birthday by going to dinner with a ton of people. Seriously how do people get so many friends? I can only hope that many people attend my funeral. Afterwards, we got ice cream (yes its 40 degrees below zero outside, but ice cream still tastes great), watched the office, and inquired to random girls if they'd give Gentz a lap dance. I didn't get a yes. What's a brother gotta do to get another brother a lap dance!?

Oh well, hope it was a happy birthday none-the-less, Gentz.

No comments: