Wednesday, January 9, 2008

One of those days.

Do you ever have those days that seem so long that the things that happen in the morning seem like they happened last month when you get to the evening? Days can have such weird personalities and sections of time within a day can have personalities of there own- like where you're doing one thing at 11AM and at 2 PM you're doing something COMPLETELY different with people that are totally different, so much so that they seem like different days when really, they're just different hours. Today I had 4 straight hours of class (blech), I did hw, hung out with Liza for a few minutes, did my laundry, took a nap, went back to class to watch Macbeth, ate dinner, went to play bball for 2 hours, then came back to hang out with some friends. Its not that I was too busy today, its just that the things I did felt so different than each other.

I got an invitation to go on a date today because (yes, with a girl). According to the girl's older sister, I'm "a neat guy" and am "really cute too." Sweet. Wait...did I do something...don't say it...RIGHT!? This begs for a celebration.

:)

Ok, done celebrating.

No comments: