Saturday, January 12, 2008

I've Coined a New Term

For those of you who hang out with me, this isn't new, but I think I've come up with a concept that'll sweep humanity: Cuddle horny. What is cuddle horny you ask? Well, its like wanting to have sex, only you don't want to have sex...you'd rather cuddle. I think its pretty great.

So, I've found out that not only are my basketball skills rusty, but my guitar ones as well. Speaking of basketball, Cameron and I collided knees the other day on the basketball court so now I'm hobbling around like I have a fake leg. Yeah, not so fun.

I hate those days when I get up at like noon and I have a 5 hour window of sunlight. I really need to stop going to bed after midnight. I know I sound like an old fogey, but I need my sleep...and my sunlight.

No comments: