Monday, February 18, 2008

Punishable By Death

So, this morning I was rudely reminded of one of life's little annoyances to go along with ugly people PDA, people chewing with their mouth open, and the overuse of "like" in modern English conversation...that being false fire alarms. But there is good news: I think I've found out how to remedy this inconvience and stop having morons misuse the fire alarm. Two ways, actually. The first being lethal injection. Yeah, I don't think I have to elaborate on that one. The second being this, since I believe the offenders are most likely all males. I say we secretly video tape the fire alarm levers so that we can identify these god-less perpatrators. Then, we kidnap them, blindfold them, and drive to the nearest federal pen (who'd be in on operation: bitch is a compliment), and force them to "drop the soap" in the shower right next to the prison's largest (and sex desperate) inmate.

So, you think waking me up is funny, huh? You like pulling the fire alarm like its NEVER been done before. I'm glad, because for the rest of your miserable life, every time you hear a fire alarm, see the fire alarm lever, or probably even hear the word "fire," you'll see and smell the billowing clouds of the post-coidal smoke Tiny took after romancing you in the prison showers.

Me? Bitter? Nah....

Ok, obviously I'm not crazy and I don't want to go to this extreme, but I do want the madness to stop...I hate loud noises, being prematurly woken up, and having to go out into the cold because you thought you were being funny. How about the whole of West Quad get to line up, execution style, and pelts the perp with snowballs while naked. I think that sounds fair...

No comments: