Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Old-maha- tales from a Midwestern Spring Break

Well, I hope you jerks are happy with your bikkinis and one-pieces. Sure hope Spring Break/Girls Gone Wild/ Crazy MTv Craziness Spring Break is a happy one for ya....

Because I'm here in Nebraska (yes, its still a state...) for mine. And because my parents read this blog now, I'm having a FANTASTIC time (friends, call me, we'll discuss this when I'm not being monitored like Hannibal Lecter in Silence of The Lambs)

It's been pretty relaxing so far. I've slept till 11 TWICE! I'm reading a screenplay and book and I've played video games, all while being the butt of most of my father's jokes (apparently he's not too fond of my major).. .

Although, I have to say, the weather's been tropical for an Omaha winter...50 degrees the othe day!

Is that a TAN, Alex!?

Why...um, no its not...shaddup.

I pistoled whipped my dad at HORSE...five straight games. Yep, I can finally beat him. Needed him to have some cardio problems to do it, but, hey, I'm finally the best basketball shooter in my family.

Other than that, I've O.D.-ed on iced animal cracker cookies (ADDICTION!), judged everyone walking down the red carpet for the Oscars, and have been offered to marry my cousin...well step cousin, actually. (I know I'm bad with girls right now, but I'm not this bad off).

To all of my friens in Florida and elsewhere: Have a heart and please take some pictures of beaches and/or beautiful women in bathing suits for me. Thank you.

No comments: