Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spring Break '08 Only Four Days Away

Well, you think you're gonna have fun in Florida or Alcapulco or on that cruise you booked with all of your BFFs, but I'm having a way wilder time for my Spring Break.

I'm going to Omaha, bitches.

Yep, a week with the moron twins (the affectionate name I gave to my dad and stepmom), old people, and utter nothingness is just what the doctor ordered. To be fair, I need somewhere to relax and actually do nothing, so this might actually be OK. Plus, my dad's making up for it by taking me to Dodger Stadium in May, which is pretty sweet. If you desire anything from the endless fields of corn or the delightlfully simple plains of Nebraska, just let me know. I'll steal it from an unsuspecting old person for ya...

So, it appears I'm getting worse at Italian. Its getting to the point to where I can barely read a passage out loud in Italian class. I read it like its written in Hebrew, which I can read, just not well. Not good, Alex.

So, for an after-workout snack, I happened upon the Insomnia cookie truck parked outside West Quad. Pretty good...for being baked in a truck. Why is it that things cooked/baked in/on something on wheels are so good, but so bad for you? Mmmmm...street food.....

No comments: