Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Last Thing I Would Say If I Won the Superbowl Is...

"I'm Going to Disneyworld." Why? Because I hate theme parks. More specifically, I hate the rides. Who wants to be purposefully scared? Not me. You know where I'm going after I triumphantly lead my team to a world championship? Probably to the bathroom then to sushi.

Unfortunately our IM basketball team lost today, completing our season at 0-4. At least the suffering is over.

My XBOX is apparently on its way back from getting repaired (or at least, so says the UPS website). It feels like a long-lost family member is coming back home. Would it be too much to wait by the mail room for the UPS guy with a banner that says "Welcome Home!"

Tomorrow is a huge day for Michigan football as it is national signing day. This could determine whether we'll be good next year or if we'll suck. Please pray we get our man.

Today, I'm thankful for my new-found gift of gab. I'm actually pretty skittish at talking to people I don't know. But after observing my father closely in the past few years (he's not really the king of talking to people he doesn't know, he's more like an Earl), I've picked up on some of the neuance of this skill. I think I'm getting better and I think people are starting to take notice. Cool.

No comments: