Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm Terribly Sorry If This is Offensive...

But I dislike penis-shaped food, e.g. hot dogs, Coney dogs, popsicles, etc. I particularly hate corn dog day in the cafeteria-- it looks like everyone's giving a bj. And trust me, some people you just don't need the image of their, um, felactial talents. The next time you witness an ugly person chowing down on a hot dog or popsicle, you can thank me for that wonderful image.

I also love root beer. Not Barq's or A&W or any of the really commerical stuff. I prefer the kinds you find in Whole Foods that looks like it could have been made in the back of someone's Chevy....mmmm, that's the stuff.

I've almost mastered the beginning intro of "In My Life" by the Beatles on my guitar. I'm pretty proud of myself....even though it is 6 notes long. I really need lessons....

Today I'm thankful for my room. 314 Cambridge House will again be my home next year, meaning it'll be my permanent home during my tenure at Michigan. I know what you're thinking: "Only losers live in dorms when they're seniors." Point taken. But there are undeniable positives. I figure I have the world's best roomate (oh, I don't have a roomate! yay!), I have my own bathroom, and its situated in the perfect part of this campus. Other than the cost (which is expensive) living in my room is kind of great. And if living great makes me a loser (shut up, mom), then so be it. You're just jealous of the Penthouse! And that's what I'm thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Cambridge! I'll be back next year, making you watch Iron Chef with me at 2:00 am =)