Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March is my favorite month

"It's easier for ugly people to find someone because they have no expectations."
-I'm not allowed to tell you who said this. How about you just unscramble the letters of this persons name: zaLi

Anyway, a big blog shout out to Big Bob Mann who underwent an angioplasty today. Get better big guy. Now who am I going to metaphorically violate in a friendly game of H-O-R-S-E?

Omigod Kobe Bryant is good. I watched him frustrate the Mavericks yesterday to the tune of 52 points. I heard our coach, Avery Johnson, said something to the tune of "He was uncooperative with our defense." Um, coach, how 'bout a double team? Yeah.

So, I read a great screenplay-writing book that detailed this guyss biggest pet peeves when reading poorly structured screenplays. I don't agree with EVERYTHING he has to say, but 99% of it was great. I love it when you learn how to do something by learning how not to do it. Now all they need to do is publish a book called "How NOT to Make Love."

My dad would probably tell me: "Um, Alex, that'd be a book about you!" Very funny.

I'm going to wrap up this post the same way it started. By talking about ugly people. I was standing in line at the Connection to purchase some Gatorade and a beautiful girl cut off a fat ugly guy about to take his place behind me. I hate it when people get cutt off...except when I get to stand next to a fine looking lady instead of Norm from Cheers.

1 comment:

lroe said...

DANG IT! Now people will know I am superficial. Thanks, Alex. Just know that it comes from my frustration of seeing excessive PDA between ugly couples.