Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Brilliant Idea to Make Class More Palatable

OK, so follow me on this one. Angell Hall, where I have EVERY class this semester is either a sauna or a sub-zero freezer. I'm NEVER comfortable in class. Fear not, fellow Wolverines, I've figured out how to remedy this...

From now on, I propose that every classroom be outfitted with a gigantic hot tub. How great would this be? Class would NEVER be boring again. I could stare (while trying to look like I'm not) at the beautiful girls in their swim wear or spot and make fun of anyone with a third nipple or an embarrrasing birth mark (of course, I'd have to wait till after Lent to make fun of said freak...I'm willing to wait.) It'd be totally relaxing and I'd be incredibly confortable. And no, the teacher would not be lecturing inside the hot tube...since most professors are old people, they'd have to remain outside the watery premises, lecturing from land...no one wants too see old junk...

Of course, this too presents its problems. It might prompt an in-class PDA/make out session with some of my not-so-discreet clasmates. I'm not sure how I'd punish this kind of out burst, but give me time, I'll figure out something...

I'd also now have to get waxed regularly so as to conceal my somewhat out of control shoulder hair (don't laugh, your body's no work of art...) as well as having to be in tip-top shape and work on my tan.

Oh well, I'll manage..

"Professor, could you please turn the jets on high....?"

So worth it.

No comments: