Friday, May 2, 2008

Letter from a Reader

Rarely do I get mail regarding my blog. I got my first one today and am excited to share it with you. This one is from a man in the Midwest responding to my last post.

Bob from Omaha, NE writes:

'Alex: thanks for associating me with saying stupid things...how can you criticize such classics as "you have quite a bit of pussy up there" and "you have one of the most inactive pussies I've ever seen!" I suppose you don't like the Rolling Stones either...another American classic. (OK, they're not American, but you get the idea.) What brought this column on....did you say something stupid in London that got you in trouble with mumsy?

Love Dad, your loyal (and only...other than Liza) reader.'

Two things:

1) If you have something to share, please leave a post. 'Cause otherwise I'll post it for you.

2) No, I did not say something stupid to get in trouble with mumsy. I just went out to dinner the other night and felt the filter break...as I said in my last post, should I feel that a stupid comment coming out of my lips is imminent, I will just be quite.

*sigh* Oh, parents.

No comments: