Tuesday, June 10, 2008

6/9/08

Had a rough day at work. The phone system is my life's nemesis. Plus I think I'm developing a slight case of adult ADD. At least I had a thrilling experience as one unknowing producer/ writer apparently thought I was someone important at my company and pitched me their script over the phone. Of course, delighting in the power, I simply said "pass" after hearing 9 seconds of it, but it felt cool. OK, so I listened to every cliche word and moved on...it's all good. 

The new Jakob Dylan CD came out today. If you know me, you know I'm a huge fan and it does not disappoint. Do yourself a favor, go on iTunes and buy it NOW! Also, concerning Jakob Dylan, one of my co-workers said that liking him is "very commercial." I mean, he's not really indie, but I don't think he's exactly Britney Spears or anything... 

Is it OK to be a temporary fan of a sports team? In normal circumstances, I'd say "no." But since I am here for the summer and the Lakers are in the finals, I feel it is appropriate to pull for them...while still staying true to the Mavs. 

I talked to the writer of Sleepless in Seattle for two seconds today. Pretty cool, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Alex!

Love,
Dad

lroe said...

Pleeeaasse write more. Reading your blog gives me something to do at work.