Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Back in London

Finished school, packed up my room (thanks, Liza!), said goodbye to friends, survived my grandmother, and came here. All in all, a swift end to the school year. 

I found out I'm still terrible at parallel parking, so, dad, I'm going to need you to teach me when I come back, thanks.

So, the flight over here wasn't so bad. I mean, I didn't get to sit next to a beautiful woman, but it wasn't a fat guy either. I got no work done on my screenplay, instead opting to sleep most of the flight (which, believe it or not, is a good thing).  

Yesterday, I got to London where my mom picked me up from Paddington Station. My parents then took me to lunch down the street from their flat to get a burger then I passed out from exhaustion. I woke up, ate dinner, then headed to the pub with my stepdad to watch the Liverpool-Chelsea Champions League game (England's answer to Celtics-Pistons). 

Woke up this morning, took a jog through Kensington Gardens and am here writing this. Please pray I get some work done today.

1 comment:

Liza said...

Why are you writing a script?

It took my mom and I 2 car loads and 10 hours to move out my stuff. I sure wish you could have been there to help... =)