Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Break '08

My family and I watched a Real Housewives of Orange County marathon on Bravo the other day. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I love Bravo. Real Housewives (both of them) is good, Top Chef is quality, I even like Project Runway (for Heidi). I'm not proud of it, but I am looking forward to the new Real Housewives of Orange County on Tuesday when Jeanette, Bob, and I will anxiously await the new girl being introduced to all the Coto ladies. Sah-weet.

In other news, I lost a $20 bet to my father over video games, was made to tell the story when my Grandmother informed me about the dangers of anal sex at our family Christmas get-together (it really is a classic) and have eaten my weight in peanut butter Hershey's kiss cookies...CCRB here I come.

Jeanette thinks my beard was actually a good idea and says I should grow it full time. So much for all the Rabbi jokes.

Definitely one of the best things about graduating is never having to sleep on a dorm mattress ever again.

Did I mention I like peanut butter Hershey's kiss cookies?

No comments: